Thursday, October 9, 2008

South African Embassy Query

Dear Mrs. Bayat,I am an independent filmmaker and graduate student in conflicttransformation at Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, VA. Mycolleague, Brenda Waugh, a lawyer, and I are working on a documentaryabout architecture and how it affects justice.We are interested in speaking with someone from the South African embassyor a representative from South Africa about the Supreme Court there andits design. We understand that the Supreme Court in South Africa wascreated to promote representation and transparency and feel a discussionabout it would provide very good background in our project.Any suggestions that you might have would be most welcome. Thank you foryour attention to this request. I look forward to your reply.I can be reached on this email or on my cell phone at 703-597-7766.All Best,Paulette Moorewww.paulettefilms.com

No comments: